TUESDAY NOVEMBER 7th FROM 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
CLUB CAFE, 209 COLUMBUS AVENUE, BOSTON, MA 02116
Join MetroWest Opera at Club Cafe as we celebrate ten years of unforgettable musical experiences and ground-breaking educational programming for young singers. We will take a look back at our operas from the past ten years, and will unveil some epic changes taking place throughout this 10th Anniversary season. Celebrate ten fantastic years with us, as we look forward to the next ten years! CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS!
This event consists of an exclusive VIP Reception as well as our Main Event. Details below!
The MAD (WO)MEN VIP Reception, from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM, is in the Napoleon Room at Club Cafe. Tickets for this portion of the evening are $50 and include entrance into the Main Event in the Moonshine Room. At the VIP Reception you can look forward to:
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres
- A complimentary champagne toast
- The chance to mingle with MWO board members and current & former opera stars
- A special, one-time intimate performance by MWO founder, Dana Varga
- An exclusive auction item available for bid only by our VIP ticket holders
- Complimentary entrance to the Main Event in Club Cafe’s Moonshine Room
The MAD (WO)MEN Main Event. from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM is in the Moonshine Room at Club Cafe. Tickets for the Main Event only are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. The Main Event includes:
- An array of silent auction items, including: theatre tickets, restaurants, hotels, & spas
- Featured musical performances by some of MWO’s most talented alumnae
- Cash bar with signature 1960’s cocktails
- A photobooth inspired by the Mad Men Era
- Dare we say…party games?!